Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Art Noveau-One of my favorite styles

A new wall sconce I have been working on is only 3 prims , touch on and off lamp. This lamp works turned upside down, with light going up, for another variation on the look.I found a vintage piece of pottery and used those florals in this design. I have this in two other sizes same colors. I will be bringing out other wall sconces in different color tones for sale soon. The sconce base is polished antique brass.

This wall sconce and set was designed specifically for the July Gone Fishing Hunt. I am stop number 24 along the way. Inside my gift are a couple of bonus accessories as well as the fun closet pictured here.

The closet has drapes that close and open by touch. It looks good with or with the curtains and has a shelf inside. I have a number of very pretty colors in drapes and wood and can do a customized closet sets.

These new hunt items look very cute with the gift I had for the SL Discovery Hunt, which just ended. It was a dressing table with matching chair.

I will be bringing out a new version of that vanity set other items soon.

Customized items for your boudoir or the one you love can be done to spec. Many other furnishings available upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment