Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, September 21, 2009

A Hunting We Will Go

Multi Sim, grid wide hunts have exploded! There are so many going on now blogs for lists of hunts have popped up as well as blogs for hunters.

I am still unpacking items from last years Peace On Earth Hunt which had over 400 destinations.

My list of hunts I am participating in is getting very long. Making new items for sale and for the upcoming hunts has kept me quit busy indeed!

Here is a sampling of what the hunters will be finding, more hunt items to be posted as well as fun new things I am making for sale.


This is for the Total Fusion Hunt, which will be starting on September 21, running through October. My gift includes an arm chair for men and one for women, with menu poses with a rug, lamp on/off, coffee table and sunflower arrangement. In keeping with the fall season.

Something wicked is brewing in this kettle. Green mist boils over, I am not sure I would take a drink, would you? The fire pit is included so if you want to put your kettle on it or use to sit around to roast your virtual marshmallows, enjoy. This is for the Pumpkin Paws Hunt, running for the month of October.

An acceptance arrived by note card for a hunt I don't recall entering but at this point who is counting? The Starving Artists are running a hunt in October as well.. This is for that hunt and will be my update gift at Fab Free HQ for those that prefer to hunt in one place. Kissing in a pumpkin patch, perfect for the season and is cozy, silly place to take that someone special. This is for the No Hunt, which means, no clues. no chat no nothing, except of course the blog. The hunter is on their own to find the bounty of the hunting season.

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment