Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lovely In Lavender

This pretty little jewelry box continues my fascination with making things that do things in Second Life. This opens and shuts upon touch and plays a few musical notes. It is fun to see what you can do with the physics of the Second Life. Not that I am a prim scientist, but I do love to play with prims.

Fab Free just hit 6000 Members, wow. I think this is the largest group I belong too in Second Life. I also have an ad space at the Fab Free Main HQ and put in items for free. Enjoy!

I made this as a gift for participants in SOH, Saints of Hell, Second Life Bikers For Charity. We have members in need and we run a variety of events to raise money to help them out and to have good fun too.

Since this is so cute, and too cute to stay at home I thought all of the Fab Free Members may enjoy a copy too.

Additionally, I will be selling this for Making Strides, the American Cancer Society group in Second Life. We are raising money for the cause this month. More to come on that in next post.

Who would think such a lovely little box would be put to so much work. I have mine on a new vanity set in the works. Where will you put yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment