Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, November 2, 2009

GRW Designs~Fashion Showdown 2009 Gift

This was a fun personal challenge. I purchased the texture pack that clothing designers used for this competition. The contest is similar to Project Runway.

I felt it would be fun to use the textures in my gift for the winners. I used the green denim, a lemony yellow small print and the white flower decor from the pack. It did not have a wood texture so I pulled in an off shade of a yellow green to match the pillow.

The torchiere lamp base is trimmed in the dark green denim. This is a touch on off lamp and the sofa is menu based poses. The circle shapes of the torchiere and pillow are echoed in the side arm chair and base of both chair and coffee table. This is a new personal favorite and will be showing up in my store soon in other colors and textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment