Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Featured Room Jan 3, 2010

Most all of my sets of sofas can be mix and matched with pieces you may already own as well as items in my store. This is a combination of leather and oriental pieces I have made. The accent lamps all work by touch on and off. The cabinets are touch to open as well.

I will be changing this display periodically and offering some of the pieces for sale in the $50 L or less weekly sales and other promotions. All of these are for sale at my regular low cast, great value in Sirens Song. Please visit me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment